Please feel free to bring any images you would just like to show or get some input. Please keep the number of images to a reasonable amount and they can be presented at any meeting if time permits.
Image Review Night: This year, instead of assigned subjects, we will pull either a topic, photography genre, or creativity exercise out of a grab bag and in the following month, members will submit two images that we will discuss. We will not have any editing restrictions on the images.
Are you a new member and learning to use your camera? Visit the page with links to resources.
For entering competitions
- Details on entering competitions at http://www.chilliwackcameraclub.com/information-2/
- CAPA competition information at https://capacanada.ca/capa-competitions/current-competitions-2/
Next Meeting Agenda
Nov. 13, 2019
- Program: Rick Hulbert: The Lure of Luminance . . . Why is Black & White Photography so Compelling? www.rickhulbertphotography.com
Nov. 16, 2019
Nov. 27, 2019
- Image Review Night:
- Grab bag: Arches
- CAPA competition: Open theme
- Large Print Display: One (1) large print (8 X 10 inches or larger), is allowed per member. Can be any subject. Only a black or a white matte is advised. No framed prints please. These prints will be displayed at the library if the photographer agrees.