The Chilliwack Camera Club is a group of people enthusiastic about photography, with a desire to share their art and ideas. The club provides a place to present your work and to develop your skills.
- March 25, 2019 – Meetings suspended until further notice
- Time: 7:30pm
- Location: Minto Room at Evergreen Hall
- 9291 Corbould Street
About the Club
Chartered in 1958.
- Twice a month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday
- Time: 7:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Membership fee is $45 a year.
The club year runs from September to May
Membership is approximately 30 people – experience varies from novice to the expert / professional. Many club members have won awards for their work as well have had their images chosen for use in commercial venues such as calendars, postcards etc.
We welcome your questions and comments.
Visit the gallery to see more member’s photographs.
The Chilliwack Camera Club is a member of the Canadian Association for Photographic Art (CAPA)